Tuesday 28 December 2010

My Serious Hair Fall Problems...

Long Time didn't update my blog ady....Coz i've been crazy,dizzy and lazy recently....Sigh....
I got a serious hair loss problem...This problem hv been plagued me more than half a years...
At first i didn't care abt it,coz i thought hair fall was just a comman problems...But my brothers keep complained abt my hair...Coz all the places that i went though must hv my hairs fall...It's really everywhere!!!
And i just realize that was kinda serious...SO I STARTED TO CONCERN ABT IT!!!

I bought lots of Hair fall Control product!!!
This was my first Hair Fall shampoo...
But it still can't control my hair fall problems...


I also used Hair Grownth Tonic!!!


Another set...It's not work too...

This product is for increase protein to our hair...
Coz i thought maybe my hair was lack of protein,so i tried to used this.

Put this Hair oil to our sclap and gently massage it...
Leave it 5 minute and then wash it...

Here are the Shampoo n Conditioner...

After cleanning put this hair cream onto scalp and gently massage again...
It's was like giving Vitamin to our scalp!!!

Last is the hair cream...
Put this hair cream to our hair tail to repair it...

But honestly...No one product was really solve my hair problems...So i decided to go some professional hair care center to check up my problems...


101 Hair Care Center...



Used this mechine to check up my hair problems...

After cheacking they found out that i hv some dandruff on my scalp...
So they tried the first time of cleaning dandruff for me to let me see the result...


Waiting for the stuff to come n serve me...

Started!!!
Cleaning,and then collected all my fallen hair.
After that put some smelly medicine onto my scalp n stearm it...

SEE!!!Here are all my hair fall!!!
137 hair!!!
26 baby hair fall and 111 old hair fall!!!
It is really seriuos...Coz normally we can not loss our baby hair,if our
baby hair fall thats mean our sclap r very unhealthy!!!Sigh....
I'm didn't sign any package at 101 hair care center,coz i hv to compare with other...

Here are the second hair care center that i went to...
Yun Nam Hair Care Center...


Cute little Christmas Tree...


Hair Checking...


Accually both center are using the almost same steps to solved my hair problems...
My hair pore was blockage by the dandruff,it lead the new hair can't growth up...


And finally i choose to sign a package at Yun Nam Hair Care Center...
It's not bcoz i felt it was better,that is bcoz of the price are cheaper than 101 center!!!
Nowaday more and more women have started to experience early hair loss as well as premature graying,so we really hv to started concern abt our hair...
I really hope that Yun Nam can really help me to solved my hair problems,coz i was really worried
abt it...Pls help me to pray n wish me luck ^~*

THANKS FOR READING!!!

2 comments:

  1. my friend work in YN before...
    she said mostly no effect n cheat customer's money...

    wish u good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really....Lol...How ler...I already sign up...
    But my hair falls problems are slowly slove ler...

    ReplyDelete