Thursday 27 October 2011

What Is Friends???

I believe everyone got frds...Friends is really important in our life...I dun think we could live without friends...But friends could divided into many types,such as:
*True friends - A sincere friends that u can trust,you can be yourself in front of her.
*False friends-She appear to be your friends,in fact,she got her own purpose to get close to u.
*Common friend- Say hello when met.
Of curse there are still pretty much of different friends.
There are things that we don't want to happened but hv to accept,things we don't want to know but hv to face...Sometimes we can't truly see through a person,even though u know each other for long long time...
I used to hv a real best friend...we know each other ard 10 years...Every time when i hv some nice things the first person i will think abt her,we travel together,sleep together,laugh together even cry together...I thought i known her very well,but...i'm wrong...she betray me!!!She doing something unforgivable...
I really wonder why ppl suddenly change after they get what they want?And i can't imagine why a person can change to other person in just a few days...That's sucks!!!
I'm really hurt...And i afraid to trust ppl anymore...Bcoz trust was like an eraser,it will get smaller and smaller after every mistake...I really don't want to hv those feeling anymore...It was terrible...;(
I never knew that friends are so important to me~until that happened,i just realized losing a best friends was like losing a family members...Tearing my heart...
But in the end i still believe there are lots of truly friends in d world...I just not met yet...;(
Pls cherish your best friends,because it's really not easy to found a sincere friends...

A TRUE FRIENDS IS SOMEONE WHO REACH FOR YOUR HAND AND THOUCHES YOUR HEART...


THE END...
THANKS FOR READING...

By Angelbaby...





No comments:

Post a Comment