Wednesday 20 October 2010

Sad days...Si Pong going back...

Pong Pong is finally going back to her hometown...She came here for two years contract,but unfortunately she was cheated by her agent,she work with us for nearly three years and just able to go back...Her agent was reallly a bad bad guy!!!
Pong divorced with her husband few years ago,and she has a 9 years old child and 50 years old mother that she have to take care,her mother got a serious illness recently,therefore she really really have to going back as soon as posible...




My mom just cry,look at that face~~

This is the last shoot that we took with her...
I asked myself not to cry in front of her,but i really can't control myself...We cry hard together,it is really sad,coz she has been stay with us for so long,i treat her as my family...We can't see each other anymore~
I swear i'll not gonna forget abt her,and i know i gonna miss her so so much~~~

THEEND...

No comments:

Post a Comment