Friday 8 October 2010

Bubble day.....

Nothing to do on yesterday(Thursday)...Goto Sunway carnival buying a present for my sworn daugther Suki...Coz tomorrow is her 3 years old birthday...
Go to toys department to buy a toys for her...But finally i found this for myself.......BUBBLE!!!!
Love it so much!!!
Time to play....I asked my brother Hong and his friend Ck to play with me in my house backyard!!!


Big Bubble!!!

Old Bubble set!!!My sister bought it...She love bubble too!!!

First of all...Open it...

Poured the soapy water into the tray...

Stupid me...I can't make a big bubble!!!


I'm sucks!!!

Fine...Hong couldn't stand it anymore,and he want to show me how great he are!!!
He try to mixed other soapy water to make it thicky~

Look at his big tummy!!!He try to stuck it in...But still can  see a big tayar!!!

Haha...He couldn't make it too!!!

CK turn....

He is the one who success to make a big Bubble!!!

Lin finally come n joined us...

What a mature teenager~~


I finally make it too!!!Yay...

Blow blow blow...





新增說明文字









The Bubble really looks nice in the sky...Me and brothers are always feel~bored...When we feel bored we will definitely find somethings t do...We always play together,eat together and even sleep together,coz i dare not to sleep alone...The time when we play my little brother En was at school didn't back yet,if he are here he will definitely play with us,my sister either...Hope she can always by our side...
When they came back from Taiwan,i sure will play with them again...This is how i spend on my boring evening...

THE END...




















No comments:

Post a Comment