Monday 6 September 2010

A necessity for me...

My Skin Care...Envie De Neuf...      
I bought them when i traveling in Taiwan...
Made in USA...It's a very nice product...I like it so so much...
Exfoliating...去角质
I used this once in a week...Can not use it in every day...If you used in everyday our skin will be thinner...



Essence Moisturizing...保湿精华液
Vitacrystal Liquefaction C...左旋C
This two item hv to used it together...Whitening+Aqua

                            
Envie De Neuf  Face Mask..

                                  
Eye Mask...


This eyes mask is damn nice to used...


The eye mask is like this...


Put on the eye area...Like a mask of  batman...


After put on the eyes area,put on the two side of face...Don't waste it!!!


Sometimes i used this...Estee Lauder Cyber Whitening...


Sometimes this...Kanabo whitening...


Nice Mask...
Sis bought in from Taiwan,not expensive and good to used...


Put on the two site of our ear...


There are two holes beneath the mask, pull it up and put on two side of ear again...

Like this...


I like to use it because it's not like the other mask ~ easy to fall down...

Some of the mask was too big for me...Coz my face is short...
I used mask twice a week...and i like to buy skin care and mask,i got a lot of skin care that didn't finish...But i keep buying...But now i had learn how to control...When i go shopping i didn't walk close to the beauty counter...It's really help a lot...hehe
Thanks for reading...

The end...

No comments:

Post a Comment