Tuesday 21 September 2010

My Messy Changing Room!!!

I broke my wardrobe glass door by accidentally!!!!But the point is.....This is not the first time that i broke!!!
I was ready to shower on that time,so i open my wardrobe and take my sleepwear,then i just closed it (Maybe i closed a little bit hard) I really don't know why it will fall down suddenly...
My dad was so so so angry!!!!He keep scolding me!!!!Blah...blah...blah....I really can't stand his voice!!! And i really not mean to do it!!!
This is the broken glass door...


We put it on the balcony!!!


My wardrobe without any doors...


It was really MESSY!!!




Erm...I don't know what's this...Just my messy things...hehe


Introducing my messy dressing table at the meantime...


Messy Messy Messy...Sigh...

I'm a real lazy girl...Cause i seldom clean up my changing room...In my opinion,do not see then do not care...So everytime no matter how messy it was,i will just closed the glass doors!!!
But This time...I got no choice cause i can see it CLEARLY!!!
I liked to shopping...But i'm a very forgetful person...Everytime when i bought some clothes i'll forgot to hanging up,so my maid think it was the old clothes then she just place it together with the old clothes...
Therefore,sometimes i can found a brand new clothes from my messy wardrobe!!!Hehe...
My sister hate me!!!Cause everytime when she came back,she can't found a place to put her clothes...
I promise her i'll sorted out a space for her(Although i make the promise again and again)...But this time i'm serious...And i definately will do it!!!Just wait and see...

THE END...
Thanks for reading...

1 comment: