Monday 23 August 2010

My Love...



This is my boyfriend Louis...He is my schoolmate,but we haven't start dating yet when we was at school...I don't know why and how we'll meet again several years after graduation...But things happended natuarally..Thus began our relationship...
He has a very good temper,i'm a bit grumpy...He can tolerate my temper...He is always the first one who say sorry...
Although we have been together for quite a long time,but i would nvr feel bored when we stay together...
I hope he could keep holding my hand until the end of my life...Love him...

My lovely pet...

Yuan yuan is America short hair cat...He was my sis cat...My sis and Carol bought it from Taiwan...Although they take care of it together but Yuan seems like just likes my sis,he just listen to my sis's voice...But now both of them leave Yuan alone in Malaysia...So me and my bro have to take care of it...I used to afraid of cats...but i don't know why when i see Yuan yuan i'm not scared at all,coz he is damn cute...
I'm really glad that they can't bring Yuan back...Coz now we really can't live without Yuan BB...

Yuan looks damn handsome...
Yuan play in my house's back garden...He love there...

Thats all for my Yuan BB...

No comments:

Post a Comment